Finding research paper posted may be a challenge. It really is a lot more challenging when it comes to the possibility of rejection that comes from publishing a paper up to a log that is not the right fit. This is where Elsevier's Journal Finder device is available in.
The Journal Finder device
- Helps inexperienced writers to find the proper journals for his or her documents
- Helps writers involved in multidisciplinary industries identify feasible journals
- Shows journals that provide open-access choices
Concerning the 2019 relaunch
Journal Finder received an overhaul that is significant July 2019. On the list of updates which were designed to the iteration that is new of Finder are:
- Additional keyword looking choices, with “look ahead” autofill
- Topic area filter via All Science Journal >You will find out more info on the updated Journal Finder right right here
For inexperienced authors, this can be a specific discomfort point, causing rejections, adding months to book and slowing profession progress. Almost a 3rd of people to Elsevier's Authors' Home are attempting to determine which log they need to submit their paper to.
Meanwhile, editors must dig through numerous out-of-scope documents whenever writers choose journals which can be a match that is poor. Read more about ‘What’s the most effective log for my paper?’ brand New tool will help ...